Britannia Marine specialises in providing highly qualified & experienced marine engineers/technicians to assist with on-board maintenance/overhaul requirements. Where downtime will prove costly, personnel can usually be sourced at very short notice.
Well aware that prevention is better than cure, our technicians identify potential problems and resolve them before they become real problems.
We can provide technical assistance with:
- Maintenance of winches and offshore cranes
- Full engine overhaul and repair services for machinery equipment (generator overhaul, turbochargers, compressors, pump overhaul, etc)
- Reconditioning of spare parts including cylinder heads, connecting rods, crankshafts, pistons & fuel injection equipment.
- Propeller servicing
- Emergency repair services
- Preparation of service and maintenance reports
- Fuel system servicing
- In situ machining
- Lifeboats and davits inspection and maintenance
- Replacement anode service
- Electronic control systems servicing
- Electrical installation repair
- Chemical cleaning
- We ensure rigid compliance with health and safety guidelines and exercise a general duty of care with regard to the environment.